has been supplied with Arabic and foreign language books
and journals that could be browsed using the computer.
The capacities of librarians have been upgraded so they
would be able to help others access books. Reading
facilities have been provided and maintained.
The library has several information sources: books,
periodicals, daily papers, dissertations, technical
reports, conference papers and publications of
international organizations. Materials cover the
disciplines of economics, statistics, political science,
public administration, computers, and international law
in English, Arabic, French and German. It also has a
section for the publications of FEPS research centers in
addition to the complete set of publications of the Arab
Unity Studies Center.
• Guiding students and teaching staff to books.
• Preparing lists of new acquisitions and distributes
them to teaching staff.
• Supervising reading spaces: hall for Arabic books,
foreign books, journals and dissertations.
• Classifying materials according to Dewy decimal system
and other Anglo-Saxson systems.
• Organizing external borrowing of books.
• Supplying library with new materials through purchase
Faulty of Economics and Political Science
Cairo University, Giza, Egypt
Phone: 202- 35718669
Fax: 202- 35711020
From Saturday to Thursday
From 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.